Reflection
I have completed my first draft of my film project and have successfully filmed the majority of it with my group. The draft have has many more tweaks that need to be sort out such as a couple more shots to emphasize drama and events happening like the girl running after the boy while he drives away in his truck and the credits need to be played during the film. These issues were spoken about during class feedback and they have been very helpful to further improve my project. I think the revisions are important because it will add suspense and drama to the film. Things I liked in other films included interesting camera angles and titles that go on throughout the film. Music also seemed important in some films and this added more drama too the films. This interested me to maybe use more music to emphasize key scenes.
Comments
Post a Comment