Creative Critical Reflection 4
For the research part of our film, we used computers. We wanted to create a film that targeted the youth and some problems some teens face as they are growing up as well as issues that need to be borught more aware of such as texting and driving. For the actual filming part of the orojct we used my Iphone 7 and put it on 1080FPS?? We were able to get multiple difficult shots with the phone and we learned how to manage the exposure better and lock in focus on one subject as the scene is going. In this project, I integrated editing software called I Movie. I used this software to edit and critic and put all the scenes together to create my film. I used a computer to open up the software and do most of my work. My phone was the camera for the film using the camera app and I used it to get all my different shots for the movie. I integrated online resources such YouTube to post my film. Technology was used for almost every aspect of my film. We used the program Imovie which I had prior knowldge on to use it and we were able to intergrate incidental music ad transitions easily. The editing part of this program was therefore just a refreshers on my knowldge of the program and a stress free part of the project. Finally, to upload teh project we used youtube and allowed the video to be public for everyones enjoyment and views.
Comments
Post a Comment