Project Selection-My Descision
I have chosen the film project because, to me, film can express so much and tell a story that change lives, tell a message, challenge prior beliefs and make people laugh. Film is such a huge media outlet, that to not use it to break boundaries and change what is considered normal is a waste of time and money. I believe my skills such as staying organized and my perseverance to keep on track make this choice the best fit for me. The genre of film I would like to categorize my film as would be Drama/ mystery because this gives me room to make some substance to the film and give it the option to teach something. I will work in a group. My other group member shares similar ideas and opinions as me but we also have many opposing views which we will be able to discuss and figure out what we both want. My group partner also has different perspectives than me so we will be able to see multiple sides of a story. Roles that I for see my group member are Co-director and hair and makeup.
Comments
Post a Comment