script
FAde In:
INtroduction
Finding out
Katherine
Wide angle shot
*Crying* (against bathroom door)
Eye line match of pregnancy test
DAmon
Over the shoulder
(knocking on door) Kat, are you in
there?
Whys the door locked?
Are you okay?
KAtherine
Hand held camera to
show panic
Just a minute (scrambles to throw
away test)
Opens door
Damon
Close up
Are you okay? Whats wrong?
KAtherine
Two-shot
(opens door) Yeah I’m I’m…fine. I’m
just overreacting, you know how I am.
Damon
Close up
Are you sure? You seem really upset.
Talk to me.
Katherine
Close up
No really I’m fine, it’s nothing.
(pushes past him and tries to pull him out of the bathroom.)
Damon
Eye line match
Kat- (freezes and slowly picks up
empty box)
Katherine
Shot-reverse-shot
Damon… (starts crying hysterically)
Damon
Mid-shot
What is this…?
Katherine
Shot-reverse-shot
Damon wait I can explain!
Damon
Wide shot
Kat! Don’t… (storms out and throws
box)
Car scene
Wide shot of Damon leaving house
Hand held following Damon walking to his car
Mid shot of Damon opening and then slamming car door
Close up stressed
Mid shot Jump cut Damon getting in car
Leaving
Black screen crash
FAde Out:
The End
Comments
Post a Comment